Quickpayportal: It is a medical bill payment service started by 7 Hills Medical Group (which deals with health issues) for the benefits of the patients to pay their bills easily and quickly. Now, 7 Hills Medical Group has optimised the quickpayportal website for Mobile also. One can pay their medical bill online by visiting www.quickpayportal.com on mobile also. Here, I am going to share step by step process to pay Medical Bills online on the patient portal using Mobile.
Feature of Quickpayportal Medical Billing System
Through this process, the patient can pay their bills faster than the normal process. This method is more flexible and efficient. Through the website www.quickpayportal.com you can pay your medical bills. This method is very secure and safe also. With the help of this website, you can take advantage of many services. All those who are looking for the best websites to pay their medical bills than this site is recommended.
You can pay your bills by using your computer as well as phone.
Some of the benefits of quick pay portal are:
- One can book your appointments.
- You can reschedule your appointments.
- Access your health records.
- View your personal information.
- Request for prescriptions.
- You can view your test results.
- Pay medical bills and your consultancy fee online.
- Pay bills from anywhere anytime and can also see your insurance information.
- You can choose different payment methods as per your choice.
- You can also view your statements.
So you can see that rather than standing in a huge line for hours and than meeting the doctors or paying your bills, all you can do it in one go through the quickpay portal site by sitting anywhere. It will always save your time.
In order to avail these advantages, the patient should register himself on this portal.
Procedure to pay your Medical Bills using Quickpay Code online:
First, you have to be registered on this portal. One of the simple method is given below:
- First, visit the website www.quickpayportal.com which is the online patient portal.
- There, you will see an option sign up today.
- Press on that link and follow the instructions given below.
- Fill all your personal information asked like name, address, email and other information correctly and then click on the save button and you will get registered on this portal.
- After that, you are allowed to look at all the medical services provided to you.
The biggest benefit of this portal is an online medical bill payment. But every patient should have QuickPay code or statement id to pay their bills which is the most important thing used for paying bills.
How to use quickpayportal on Mobile / Desktop to pay Medical Bills
If you have your quickpay code or statement id or access code then take advantage of this website on Desktop / Mobile.
Following are the steps to make online bill payment through computer:
- Visit the official website www.quickpayportal.com.
- Then, it will take you to the homepage. There you will see a box asking you for a code.
- Enter your quickpay code or statement id and click on sign in.
- Now, you can see your medical bill due and statement by tapping on the billing tab.
- Study all the details and click on the payment option.
- Now, you will see lots of payment option like through debit card or credit card, net banking, etc.
- Now, select the paying option which is convenient for you and fill all the details required and click on the payment process.
- After the successful payment you will get an acknowledgement slip. Save it and take a print out of it for future reference.
An active patient can have an account on this app. This is the easiest way to pay your bills from anywhere through the computer. You just have a good internet connection. Always sign out before leaving the page.
Paying bills through Quickpayportal mobile website:
Athena health has started quick pay portal through mobile also. If you don’t have a computer you can easily pay through your mobile also. Process of the payment is the same as the computer. Write website link www.quickpayportal.com in the mobile browser and enter your statement id or quick pay code to proceed.
Through this, you can use the mobile version of the quick pay app.
If you have any medical emergency or difficulties you can dial 911 toll-free number for your queries.