QuickPayPortal is the best online patient portal started by athena health. www.quickpayportal.com is also known by another name i.e “Patient Portal“. It is all in one portal for the patient, with the help of this website one can avail many services. Here, I am going to share each and every service information of this online medical website. If you are one of the patients who want to take benefits of this medical website then read this article carefully and learn to access health records, reschedule appointments, view and update personal information, pay bills and other related services.
- Importance of Quickpayportal:
- Athenahealth Portal Login:
- The registration process at QuickPay Portal:
- What is www.quickpayportal.com/quickpay code?
- Medical Bill Payment at www.quickpayportal.com:
- Privia Health Bill Payment using Quick Pay Code at priviabillpay.com
- Benefits of Quickpayportal:
- How do I manage my saved credit and debit cards?
- quickpayportal app
- Is quickpayportal available for Mobile:
- Quickpayportal Help:
- Frequently Asked Question:
Importance of Quickpayportal:
Friends, being sick is also a part of life, there is no such person in the world who does not get sick. After being ill, every person wants to recover as soon as possible, the desire to be healed takes the person to the hospital.
After reaching the hospital, after completing a lot of complexity, the patient gets the chance to meet the doctor, then the doctor prescribes the medicines prescribed and the patient consumes it. Only then can the patient be cured.
Friends, at the time of hospitalization and consulting with the doctor, there is a time and difficulty, to recover from that, Athena Health has started this portal. With the help of this portal (www.quickpayportal.com) one can book the appointment of the desired doctor before leaving for the hospital. Apart from this, he/she can also pay the consultation fee or other fees online to save time and get rid of difficulties during hospitalization. Following are the tasks can be done online by a patient on this patient portal:
- Book Appointments
- Reschedule Appointments
- Accessing health records
- View & update personal information
- One can request prescriptions
- View Test Result
- View Medical Bill Statement
- Pay Medical & consultancy fee online
In order to take advantage of all the above-mentioned services, the patient must first be registered on this portal. The simple method of registration is given below. Do not forget to follow the instructions if you want to be registered with Quick Pay Portal.
Athenahealth Portal Login:
If you want to view medical treatment history, bills and online reports then you need to visit the Athenahealth Portal login page where you will be asked to enter authentication details after that, you will be able to enter your health record section. To log in, you must visit https://athenanet.athenahealth.com/.
The registration process at QuickPay Portal:
As we know, any active patients are eligible to use this website. Before use, he/she needs to register themselves online by clicking on “Sign Up Today” link. After a successful signup, if the patient is authorized, a family access account can be created where one can access their family member health information or track record of family member health. To signup at Quick Pay Portal, you need to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you need to visit the online patient portal. After landing on the home page, you will see a link “Sign up Today”.
- Click on that link and follow instruction.
- After filling all the required details, you get registered online on the portal.
- Now, You can log in to view your all medical services.
Friends, the biggest benefit of being registered on this portal is “Online Bill Payment”. You can easily pay the Medical Statement or Medical Bill from here. If you are a patient of Athena Health then you must be aware of online payments. Every patient requires an access code for online payment. So let’s first know about this QuickPay code.
What is www.quickpayportal.com/quickpay code?
www.quickpayportal.com/quickpay code is one of the codes that is used to access the billing information on quickpayportal.com. You can also use access code or Statement ID in place of quickpay code to sign in. It is one of the important code to process the medical bill online payment on the quickpayportal website.
Medical Bill Payment at www.quickpayportal.com:
Friends, if you have quickpay code or statement id or access code then do not forget to take advantage of this website. With the help of this website, you can easily pay your statement, follow the instructions for making online medical bill payment.
- First of all, visit the official website of Athena Health quick pay portal.
- After landing on the home page, you will have to sign in using access code.
- Fill access code or statement id and click on “sign in” button.
- After that, you will be able to view medical bill due and statement.
- Review all the details and click on pay.
- Now, You will be redirected to the payment gateway, where you will be given lots of option to pay the bill.
- After reaching on the payment gateway, fill all required details and process the payment.
- After successful payment, acknowledgment receipt will be generated.
- Print that receipt for future reference.
Friends, athena health patient portal is not for the emergency facility, use the toll-free number for an emergency.
Privia Health Bill Payment using Quick Pay Code at priviabillpay.com
Privia Medical Group is also using this patient portal script on its website for the convenience of Privia Medical Group D patient. By using priviabillpay quick pay code, one can pay the bill on priviabillpay.com. If you want to pay the medical bill of Previa Medical group then visit and login or access your account with quickpay code to pay online bill.
- Toll-Free Number (Emergency situation: 911
Benefits of Quickpayportal:
After registering online on patient portal, you can avail many benifits online which are as follows:
If you have an active account on this website then you will not have any problem in getting the appointment. You can also reschedule if you have already booked appointments. Following are the process to book appointments:
- To book or reschedule the appointment, you need to login first in your accounts.
- After that, navigate to appointment section.
- Now, click on an upcoming appointment,
- Now, you can create new or reschedule existing appointment.
- Select an available date from the calendar and click on the button.
You can always view your account balance online by logging into the quickpayportal account. All medical bill charges list can be viewed by date wise. It is located in Recent Charges Payable Online heading. Following are the process to see the same.
- First of all, visit quickpayportal official website and login with your user credentials.
- After that, you will have to go the “account balance” tab.
- Here you will see all medical charges date wise.
- You can also see the account statement in the “Billing” tab.
You can also save your debit/credit card for online payment on this portal. To add the debit/credit card, you will have to to go to payment method link in the account.
How do I manage my saved credit and debit cards?
- If you want to save debit or Credit Card on Athena quick pay portal then you have to sign in first.
- After landing in the account section, you will see “Payment Methods”.
- Now, you can add a Credit Card to save the new card for future medical bill payment.
- Click Make default to set saved card as your default payment method.
- You can also delete credit card to remove the card from account.
There is no quickpayportal app for Android or ios . Only you can use this portal to make payment on desktop/laptop. You can also use mobile to pay medical bills through quickpayportal.
Is quickpayportal available for Mobile:
From 2019, the developer of this payment portal has converted the entire site to be compatible for mobile. So, If you are a mobile user and want to pay a bill over mobile then you can visit the website on any Mobile Browser and follow the instructions shown above.
If you have any difficulties or question about the quickpay portal then contact athena health group. If you have an emergency then dial 911.
Frequently Asked Question:
Patient or their family member can easily register by clicking on the link “Sign Up Today”. To register online, you must have an email address and internet connected Laptop or Computer.
On the sign-in page, click Forgot your password and enter your email address to request a password reset email.
QuickPayportal Code or Quickpay Code or Statement ID is unique id to access billing information on Patient Portal (www.quickpayportal.com).
You can find QuickPay code on Medical Bill statement.
Account Balance can be viewed under Recent Charges Payable Online tab. All recent charges with date and time can also be viewed in that tab.
You can view my insurance information under profile tab of patient portal.
To view your medical bill statement, you need to login to the patent portal. Medical Bill statement can be viewed after loggin under billing section.
Yes, QuickPayPortal is safe and secure medical Bill Payment developed by Athenahealth.
Sometime due to server problem the patient portal does’t work. One can retry after some time in that case.